- For information on the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, follow go.uncg.edu/coronavirus.
- Make your Zoom meeting safer with 10 Ways to Secure Zoom!
- UNCG Learning & Organizational Development now offers webinars and tutorials on managing and working remotely.
- Google Expands Hangouts Meet Capabilities Until July 1, ITS News (3/30/20)
- Follow UNCG Finance & Administration Operations COVID-19 for business process and procedural changes.
- Check out Seven Best Practices for Web Conferencing
- Learn about Technology and Internet Resources available to consumers.
- UPDATE: Adobe Extends Free Access to July 6
Whether a campus service interruption is the result of inclement weather, a flu outbreak, or an emergency situation, staff must be able to carry out work activities online until normal campus operations resume.
This page is designed to help UNCG staff prepare for and positively approach working remotely if campus is closed for any reason. The information provided here helps ensure our ability to meet the needs of our campus community when we can’t physically be on campus.
Discover the tools that allow you to access campus resources.Read More
Productivity & File Sharing
Use cloud productivity applications and collaborate with coworkers.Read More
Phones & Videoconferencing
Forward desk phones, or conduct meetings virtually.Read More
VERY IMPORTANT: ITS’ new 6-TECH System Status page provides 24-hour monitoring of UNCG IT systems. Please bookmark this page and refer to it if you experience system-related problems. If the issue you experience is a system-wide issue, the System Status page should report it and any pertinent information. If you do not see your issue on this page, contact 6-TECH immediately. The sooner ITS knows there is a problem, the sooner it can be addressed.
The 6-TECH Self-Service Portal is UNCG’s entry point for help and a wealth of information about UNCG-supported technologies.
Fix IT is a direct line to ITS support for emergent and acute issues, such as software and hardware crashes and system-access denials.
Get IT is the access point for submitting requests for services, including (but not limited to) Banner access, voice services, etc.